Birds Choice /Coates Assembled WatersEdge 2 Floor 4 Room, Crescent Hole PMW2ASSEM
This Watersedge purple martin house is constructed with aluminum, which is best suited for the purple martin. It is cooler than plastic. The 6" x 12" suite this house offers, utilizes two compartments per family offering an entry room and a nesting room which provides great protection from predators. It also features starling resistant entrance holes which have been a tried and proven method for helping eliminate the pesky European Starling.
This house has 2 floors and 4 suites.
House comes factory assembled with rivets.
- Made in the USA
- 2 floor/4 suite house
- Comes factory assembled with rivets
- SREH - starling resistant entrance holes (crescent shaped)
- All aluminum and stainless steel exterior is strong and able to withstand weather
- Lightweight for easy raising and lowering
- Ventilated roof keeps birds cooler
- Hinged doors for ease of cleaning
- Guard rails to protect the young
- Reflective roof attracts purple martins
- Size 14"L x 19"W x 14"H
Made from cool aluminum, stainless hardware