Birds Choice /Coates WatersEdge 3 Floor 6 Room, Crescent Hole PMW3
This Watersedge purple martin house is constructed with aluminum, which is best suited for the purple martin. It is cooler than plastic. The 6" x 12" suite this house offers, utilizes two compartments per family offering an entry room and a nesting room which provides great protection from predators. It also features starling resistant entrance holes which have been a tried and proven method for helping eliminate the pesky European Starling.
This house has 3 floors and 6 suites.
- Made in the USA
- 3 floor/6 suite house
- SREH - starling resistant entrance holes (crescent shaped)
- All aluminum and stainless steel exterior is strong and able to withstand weather
- Lightweight for easy raising and lowering
- Ventilated roof keeps birds cooler
- Hinged doors for ease of cleaning
- Guard rails to protect the young
- Reflective roof attracts purple martins
- Assembly required
- Size 14"H x 19"W x 20"H when assembled
Made from cool aluminum, stainless hardware