Naturesroom Whole Peanut Feeder | Peanut Wreath Feeder for Squirrels and Birds
- Naturesroom wreath-shaped bird feeder has a unique design that is ideal for squirrels and a wide variety of large nut loving birds. This one piece unit is easy to hang and fill with whole peanuts in the spiral ring tube. Discourages a squirrel, blue jay, crow, raven or grackle from monopolizing your seed in other feeders. Wreath design allows wildlife to easily pick a peanut or piece of suet from the feeder. Attracting many types of large birds makes for fun entertainment to your outdoor area.
- Naturesroom Wreath Bird Feeder is green with a power coated finish and is made of high quality steel. 16" in diameter and chew proof from squirrels. Features a hanging hook for easy use on a garden gate, tree, shed or fence post.
- It's Fun to watch the birds and squirrels as they get the peanuts out. This feeder attract all the larger songbird like the Blue Jay,Towhees, Grackle, Crow, Raven, Woodpecker and Northern Cardinal to name a few.
- Hang this ring bird feeder wreath outside and enjoy watching a flurry of large birds through your window. Delightful for parents, children and viewers of all ages. An educational experience for kids and a great way to care for wild birds as they look for food, especially in winter.
- A fun bird feeder and eco-friendly gift option for a housewarming, birthdays, Christmas, nature lovers or birders
A peanut wreath feeder is a type of bird feeder designed specifically for feeding peanuts to birds. These feeders are typically shaped like a wreath and have openings for the birds to access the peanuts. Some features of peanut wreath feeders may include:
- A durable, weather-resistant construction to protect against the elements and keep the peanuts fresh
- A sturdy hanging ring or chain for attaching the feeder to a tree, pole, or other support
- A large capacity to hold a generous supply of peanuts
- A wire mesh or similar material to hold the peanuts in place while allowing birds to access them
- A design that makes it easy to refill the feeder with peanuts when needed
Peanut wreath feeders are a great way to attract a variety of birds to your yard, including woodpeckers, titmice, nuthatches, and chickadees. These feeders are especially popular during the winter months when natural food sources may be scarce.